Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Nanoscience and technology...
- Nano chemistry and Wet Nanotec...
- Nano electronics and Nano phot...
- Computational Nanoscience and ...
- Nanotech for Energy and Enviro...
- Nanotechnology in Agriculture ...
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanosafe...
- Advanced Nanomaterials...
- Industrial Nanotechnology...
- Nano Magnetism...
- Green Nanotechnology...
- Nanotechnology in Life Science...
- Research on Covid-19 Medicine ...
- Application of Nanotechnology ...
- Recent Development and Advance...
- Material Science and Smart Mat...
Webinar Hosting Platform
Manipal University College Malaysia, Malaysia
Asia Pacific University, Malaysia
Luis Eduardo Silva Soares
Vale do Paraíba University, Brazil
University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland, Switzerland
Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune, India
Ethiopian Technical University, Ethiopia
Valeria Marquez Miranda
Universidad Mayor, Chile
Ragas Dental College and Hospital, India
Norshazliza Ab Ghani
University of Malaya, Malaysia
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
Institute of Health Management Research, India
Republican Research and Clinical Center of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Belarus
Willey Optical Consultants, USA
Sharif E Guseynov
Institute of Science and Innovative Technologies, Russian Federation
Rianti Dewi Sulamet Ariobimo
Trisakti University, Indonesia
Suriani Abu Bakar
Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Sinjumol K Rajan
Student, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, India
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
The British University, Egypt
Kumasi Technical University, Ghana
Lauro De Assis Duarte Junior
Federal University, Brazil
LAB INC, USA
Army Medical University, China
Firat University, Turkey
State University of Telecommunication, Ukraine
- Researchers and Faculty
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Associations and Societies
- Academic Professionals
- R&D Engineers
- Training Institutes
- Open learning specialists
- Research scholars and students
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Engineers
- Nanoscience and technology investors
- Industry and Business Professionals
- Investors, Exhibitors and Sponsors
- After registering for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with a personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access
- Follow the steps provided prior, to prevent any technical issues on the day of the event
- Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application
- For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program
- The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
- Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
- Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook kit
- E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference