Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Nanoscience and technology...
- Nano chemistry and Wet Nanotec...
- Nano electronics and Nano phot...
- Computational Nanoscience and ...
- Nanotech for Energy and Enviro...
- Nanotechnology in Agriculture ...
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanosafe...
- Advanced Nanomaterials...
- Industrial Nanotechnology...
- Nano Magnetism...
- Green Nanotechnology...
- Nanotechnology in Life Science...
- Research on Covid-19 Medicine ...
- Application of Nanotechnology ...
- Recent Development and Advance...
- Material Science and Smart Mat...
Webinar Hosting Platform
Researcher, University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
Professor, MD-RI Institute for Materials Research in Medicine, Slovenia
Professor, University of Minho, Portugal
Assistant Professor, University of Madras, India
K M Lokanatha Rai
Professor, University of Mysore, India
Mohd Azmuddin Abdullah
Director, SIBCo Medical and Pharmaceuticals Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia
Tjahjadi Robert Tedjasaputra
Professor, University of Hasanuddin Makassar, Indonesia
Joseph Atuahene Omani
PhD Student, Accra Institute of Technology, Ghana
Rakesh Kumar Gupta
Assistant Professor, Cluster University of Jammu, India
Student, BITS Pilani, Goa, India
Md. Maidul Islam
Assistant Professor, Aliah University, India
Medical Physicist, San Carlos University, Guatemala
Researcher, Advanced Technological Innovation Nucleus, Brazil
Senior Researcher, K-medihub, South Korea
Zahra Gorgin Karaji
Assistant Professor, Kermanshah University of Technology, Iran
Military officer, Navy's Central Hospital, Brazil
Assistant Professor, Saurashtra University, India
Sinjumol K Rajan
Student, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, India
Professor, Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
Md Abdullah Yusuf Imam
Assistant Maintenance Engineer, National University, Bangladesh
Kassaye Balkew Workagegn
Professor, Hawassa University, Ethiopia
Emad Kareem Mutar
Professor, University of Babylon, Iraq
Alaa Fuad Nahhas
Assistant Professor , King Abdulaziz University, KSA
Elena Aurel Railean
Associate Professor, American University of Moldova, Moldova
Sandip H. Gharat
Professor, Gharda Institute of Technology Lavel, India
PhD Student, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, India
Retired Professor, Firat University, Turkey
Professor, State University of Telecommunication, Ukraine
Assistant Professor, University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy
Service Engineer, Honeywell Building Solutions, India
Assistant Professor, Fort Hays State University, USA
Fidelis Musena Mukudi
PhD Student, Kibabii University, Kenya
Senior Researcher, Food Research Institute Prague, Czech Republic
- Researchers and Faculty
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Associations and Societies
- Academic Professionals
- R&D Engineers
- Training Institutes
- Open learning specialists
- Research scholars and students
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Engineers
- Nanoscience and technology investors
- Industry and Business Professionals
- Investors, Exhibitors and Sponsors
- After registering for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with a personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access
- Follow the steps provided prior, to prevent any technical issues on the day of the event
- Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application
- For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program
- The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
- Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
- Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook kit
- E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference